Outside Sales Representative ATI Client Executive
Company: Ascend Learning
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Can you recognize gaps and growth potential in a client's business before the client can? Do you excel at conveying why your company's product or service will make things better for your client? Are you highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in the sales environment with the ability to meet and exceed quarterly sales quotas. ATI is hiring an Outside Sales Representative - Client Executive to work with our current and potential clients in nursing schools throughout the Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota territory. This is a remote position, working from a home office, with travel. Omaha, Nebraska and Des Moines, Iowa area preferred.
Ascend Learning; LLC (www.ascendlearning.com) is a leading provider of technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment solutions for high-growth careers in a range of industries, including healthcare, fitness and wellness, and insurance and financial services. We provide outcomes-based solutions aimed at helping people enter, sustain and succeed in their chosen fields. Ascend employs more than 1,000 employees, with headquarters in Burlington, Mass., and offices in Kansas City metro, Phoenix metro, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Walnut Creek, California, Ann Arbor, Michigan, New York and the U.K.
ATI Nursing Education is the leading provider of online instruction, remediation, analytics, and consulting solutions for nursing programs. Founded in 1998, ATI uses progressive data analytics and compelling content to help nursing students master core content, develop into practice-ready nurses, and succeed on NCLEX (the nurse licensing exam). Together with nursing schools, we're preparing the next generation of nurse leaders, ready to provide skilled and safe nursing care in a rapidly changing healthcare marketplace. Currently, ATI works with 20,000+ nurse educators, 2,500 nursing programs, and 225,000+ students.
As an ATI Client Executive, you will be responsible for selling our online instruction, remediation, analytics, and consulting solutions into Nursing Schools.
- Serves as the sales contact for assigned geography.
- Identifies client needs through active listening and meaningful conversations; earns the right to present potential solutions by acting as a trusted advisor. Develops and maintains a consultative relationship with clients.
- Responsible for establishing, nurturing, and growing the client relationship.
- Adept at identifying new opportunities in the"white space" with nursing programs where no prior relationship exists.
- Effectively engages subject matter experts and other support resources.
- Delivers compelling presentations and demonstrations to an audience of well-educated experts.
- Participates in territory management through a consistent physical presence in the territory and regular communications.
- Delivers sales forecasts to senior management on a regular basis and actively manages assigned territory.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of the nursing profession, nursing education, competitors, and market drivers.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2 years minimum field-based sales experience.
- Proven track record of delivering results in a quota-based sales environment.
- Industry knowledge and background in Healthcare, Nursing, or Higher Education preferred.
- Experience in developing opportunity pipeline with new and existing customers.
- Familiarity with CRM best practices.
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly motivated and target driven. Proven track record in the sales environment with the ability to meet and exceed quarterly sales quotas.
- Aptitude for negotiation and persuasion.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and resources simultaneously.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to highly educated clients.
- Expert in time management and personal organization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications.
- Ability to travel 4 days per week in the territory. Significant overnights required for this position, percentage will depend upon location of residence within the territory.
Ascend Learning, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (M/F/Vets/Disabled). No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Ascend Learning, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Keywords: Ascend Learning, Omaha , Outside Sales Representative ATI Client Executive, Sales , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!