Fleet Mechanic - Lead 5K Sign
Company: The Kenan Advantage Group
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Fleet Mechanic - Lead 5K Sign On BonusCall Jessica at (855)
426-1690 or Lauren at (866) 656-8438 and Apply Online Today!Pay:
$25 - $30.50 (Based on Experience)Join the industry leader! KAG is
North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids
carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and
highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load
on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's
excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics
and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Our team
members help us achieve our Vision of revolutionizing
transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry
through our national scale, advanced technology, and an
uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.Here are
some of the benefits of joining our company:
- Extensive on the job training
- $150 Boot Allowance
- $250 Semi-Annual Tool Allowance after one year of service (up
to $500 Annually)
- Benefits Available (Medical/Dental/Vision/401K Match)
- Paid Vacation and HolidaysEssential Functions
- Safely and accurately perform general property and vehicle
maintenance & repair duties in and around the shop operations in a
- Knowledge and understanding basic and intermediate preventative
maintenance and repair techniques of Class 5 through Class 8
commercial vehicles to include tank trailer inspection and
maintenance related to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety
Administration (FMCSA) regulations
- Train/assist other technicians in performing preventive/repair
of facilities and equipment to include trucks, tractors, and
- Create and complete work order entries. Maintain work order and
vehicle maintenance records.
- Conduct all levels of preventive maintenance functions such as
regular servicing of vehicles including oil changes, and equipment
- Electrical diagnostics, repair, and replacement.
- Lead and/or assist with the physical parts inventory, receiving
and proper charge out of parts to work orders.
- Learn and become proficient utilizing the company's maintenance
software program to create and complete work orders.
- Performs general cleaning and repair duties
- Frequently lifting, carrying, and pushing to 50 pounds.
Anything over 50 pounds, is lifted with assistance.
- The following functions are applicable to a Level III Tech only
- Supervise up to two (2) other technicians -- if no Lead
Technician in the shop.
- Schedule work for all technicians in the shop.Kenan Advantage
Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be
discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the
basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.Tech III/Lead Tech Level Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid driver's license
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic set of technician tools -- in accordance with KAG
- Minimum 5-years of experience in heavy-duty vehicle maintenance
- Holds a current Air Brake Certification in compliance with
FMSCR 396.25 or has at least 1 year of verifiable experience with
the ability to obtain Air Brake Certification through KAG
- Current certified as a (DOT) commercial motor vehicle inspector
in compliance with FMSCR or has at least 1 year of verifiable
experience under a qualified inspector with the ability to obtain
(DOT) commercial motor vehicle inspector certification through
- Willing to obtain American Welding Society (AWS)
- EPA 609 certification (Motor Vehicle Air Conditioning
- Become qualified as necessary with appropriate certifications
to perform new technology evaluations, diagnosis and repairs
- Prior management experiencePreferred Qualifications
- Prior management experience
- Certified Welder DesignationCall Jessica at (855) 426-1690 or
Lauren at (866) 656-8438 and Apply Online Today!Salary: . Date
Keywords: The Kenan Advantage Group, Omaha , Fleet Mechanic - Lead 5K Sign, Other , Blair, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!