Head of IT Region Americas
Company: CLAAS Industrietechnik GmbH
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Company: -CLAAS of America Inc. -
Location: -Omaha -
Start Date: -10/02/2023 -
Professional Level: -Management -
Key Area: -IT -MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.CLAAS of America
is located in the heart of the Midwest's corn and wheat belts in
Omaha. We have people throughout North America as well as Columbus,
Indiana, where we have our parts distribution center. As a team, we
stand for the successful sales and service of the CLAAS product
range in North America. Together with our sales partners, we offer
local expertise enabling farmers to be the best in their
fields.Your role on our team:The Head of IT - Region Americas leads
the Americas' IT Team and initiatives and is responsible for all
installations, modifications, and minor repairs to personal
computer hardware and software systems for region. The positon
provides technical assistance and training to system users and
directs IT staff; and coordinates / consults with a wide variety of
other IT resources to resolve user problems or to meet region and
global needs. -
- Supports information technology needs across Region America,
including deployment of computers, mobile devices, and user
- Ensures uptime and availability of systems, products, and
- Supervises IT Trainees and/or Network & Systems Technicians,
and other IT staff to ensure timely and accurate completion of IT
related tasks for assigned locations; monitors and follows up on
assigned tasks of direct reports.
- Provides direction, support, and training to end users to
support their software, networks, and hardware including mobile
- Coordinates with CLAAS German Headquarters and other IT
resources to timely resolve user problems.
- Completes inbound and outbound logistics of computing
equipment, and supports asset management solutions.
- Provides direct and professional interaction with end users and
outside customers (In Person, by Phone, By Email).
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure
efficient and effective service delivery for the region in
- with global regulations. -
- Has oversight of budgets and resource allocation to ensure
optimal use of resources within the region.
- Monitors and analyzes operational metrics and customer feedback
to identify areas for improvement and adjust strategies as -
- needed. -
- Actively collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure to
resolve issues and implement new technologies, and ensures
- support and operations align with overall business and IT
- Maintains relationships with key stakeholders, including
employees, vendors, and IT teams - esp. managers within the region.
- Responsible for the setup and maintenance of IT-infrastructure
and IT workplace on sites within region; ensures minor projects are
- implemented or up to date.
- Collects and prioritizes demands for changes on IT-solutions
and align the demands with the Product Owners.
- Upholds Security and Confidentiality procedures.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and
procedures at all times. Follows, supports, and ensures compliance
with all IT standards, as well as applicable safety rules, laws,
regulations, and standards. -
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned
work location. -Note: Position will require both local and
international travel, a current passport and driver's license with
a verifiably safe driving record are required.
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, MIS, or similar field or
equivalent work experience is required.
- 5 plus years of relevant work experience preferably in an
- Minimum of 5 years leading exempt level employees.
- Proven excellent knowledge of standard desktop, laptop systems,
network management, and client/server architecture. -
- Proven working knowledge of DHCP, DNS, VMware and Microsoft
- Must be creative and systematic in resolving technical
- Ability to give employee feedback in verbal and written form
succinctly and timely.
- Highly service-oriented mindset and internal customer
- Fluent in English, written and verbal, required. Proficiency in
German and French languages, a plus.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume
workload in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to
detail.Full Time Benefits Package Includes:
- Premium free health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and
- Competitive paid time off;
- 401(k) with a generous company match;
- Retirement Readiness Program;
- Company-Paid Life Insurance;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- Dependent Care Resources Program;
- Tuition Reimbursement;
- Employee Assistance Program, including mental health;
- Wellness Programs including weight loss, diabetes management,
and high blood pressure management;We look forward to your
-Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting TeamCLAAS of America
Inc.Here you can gain exciting insights into the international
working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram -- -LinkedIn
Nearest Major Market: Omaha
Nearest Secondary Market: Council Bluffs
Keywords: CLAAS Industrietechnik GmbH, Omaha , Head of IT Region Americas, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!