Medical Receptionist - Psychiatry (part-time)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we
are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to
our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after
completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 -
30 minutes to complete this.
First Shift (United States of America)
Medical Receptionist - Psychiatry
Check out our Medical Receptionist Job Preview: click here
Shift details :
Part-time, 20 hours per week
Monday-Friday, 4 hours per day
Ideal schedule: 10:00am-2:00pm (flexible on shift times)
Why Nebraska Medicine :
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and
include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage
Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO
accrual, tuition reimbursement
Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for
all individuals and communities through premier educational
programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top
employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Serve as the first point of contact by greeting and welcoming
patients and others, (in person, at the check-in desk, or via the
telephone). Responsible for answering incoming calls in a
professional manner, and/or checking in / out patients per
established protocols. Responsible for scheduling patient
appointments and registering patients.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Minimum of one year post-secondary education with coursework in
business, medical assistant program or nursing assistant program OR
equivalent combination of education/experience in customer service
or medical scheduling related capacity (one year of education
equals one year of experience) required.
* Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service
to physicians, patients and other internal/external customers
* Ability to work professionally with physicians, clinic staff and
patients in a timely, confidential manner required.
* Demonstrated analytical, prioritization and organizational skills
* Demonstrated flexibility and dedication to team environment
* Effective communication skills required.
* Experience in healthcare environment with working knowledge of
medical office operations preferred.
* College coursework in business preferred.
* Nursing Assistant or Medical Assistant preferred.
* Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
* Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
* Depending on the position available, fluency in Spanish
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful,
impactful work that
Keywords: CareerLink, Omaha , Medical Receptionist - Psychiatry (part-time), Administration, Clerical , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!